We want to make it easy for you to arrange a concert in Loftet, which is why we have come up with an all-inclusive fixed price package. For those of you who are unfamiliar with organising events, we have also put together a step-by-step guide for a successful event.
The venue is suitable for staged events with a maximum of 300 guests, e.g. concerts, panel discussions and mini-festivals.
- Concert venue.
- Premises for serving food, wardrobe and lounge.
- Space for a food truck outside the entrance.
- Staff who are responsible for the venue.
- Sound engineer.
- Sound: 2 tops, 2 bass, 3–4 monitors, 3 wireless microphones (NB: no backline, other sound equipment offered according to technical rider).
- A fixed lighting rig (see drawing).
- Stage 6 x 4 metres.
- Projector and screen (which can be used as a backdrop).
- Foyer with bar and kitchenette.
- Wardrobe (unstaffed).
- Barrier posts for the entrance.
- A dressing room for artists.
- Final cleaning.
What you are responsible for:
- Application for a police permit.
- Application for a licence (to serve alcohol).
- Marketing and ticket sales (if applicable).
- Hosts and security guards based on the requirements stipulated in the police permit.
- Event content (i.e. artists and serving staff, if applicable).
- Light cleaning and putting things back in place after the event.
In addition to the package cost, you need to factor in some other costs, such as costs for authorised security personnel and fees for police permit and licence applications. We can of course point you in the right direction by recommending suppliers and advising you on how to apply for permits. In our how-to guide, you will also find step-by-step guidance, links and venue drawings, among other things.
A potential scenario for your event
- 13:00 You gain access to the venue and are greeted by our staff, who show you around the venue. The wardrobe and stage will then be ready. During the afternoon, you have time to prepare the venue, decorate and make yourself at home.
- 17:00 Sound check (timed in agreement with sound engineer).
- 17:30 Security briefing held by our staff along with the security personnel and hosts.
- 18:00 Doors open for guests.
- 19:00 Concert begins.
- 21:00 Event ends.
- 22:00 All guests must have left the venue and you can start packing up.
- 00:00 The venue must be emptied and everything put back as it was.
You may want your audience to be seated or have a more social atmosphere for the event. We have tiered seating, standing tables and other furniture available for hire. Are you short on staff and need someone to help run the bar and wardrobe, for example? If so, we can help you with that as well! Additional orders are offered separately.
Regular price: SEK 24,000 (excluding VAT).
Associations and non-profit organisations: SEK 19,500 (excluding VAT).