Culture incubator & workspace for innovation and ideas
Klump is an incubator and a workspace for innovation and ideas. It is a space where entrepreneurs develop their visions into sustainable companies in the cultural, social and creative industries. Klump offers creative coaching, an affirming environment, a flexible office, and everything that comes with being a part of the creative cluster of Subtopia.
There are no specific criteria for joining Klump. If you believe in your idea and believe that Klump is the right place to develop it, we can give you the tools to turn your idea into reality. Contact us to hear more.
- Workspace at Klump, including broadband, printer, kitchen, coffee.
- Members have access to the workspaces round the clock, all year round.
- The workspaces are not bookable.
- Regular coaching of ideas, business, entrepreneurship and financing.
- Network meetings with lecturers, and other networking activities.
- Courses in relevant skills and crafts, such as applications or websites.
- Subsidized rent if renting facilities at Subtopia.
- Advice on press releases, marketing, etc.
- The possibility to be included in a database for conference participation.
Subtopia and Botkyrka
Klump is part of Subtopia and is founded on the same vision – to make the world a little bit better. Klump is also part of Botkyrka’s experience initiative, a strategy for stimulating creativity and entrepreneurship. By supporting Klump, the municipality of Botkyrka wants to contribute to a place where creatives are able to develop sustainable companies in the cultural and creative industries, as well as companies with social imperatives. Klump’s long-term goal is to contribute to economic, social and artistic growth, both locally and regionally.
08 – 599 07 590
Martin Q Larsson
Incubator Director Klump
073 – 960 70 26
08 – 599 07 590